[: en] Now this year's Stockholm Fotomaraton is approaching and it's less than two weeks left! Here's why this year's checklist!
Camera & Equipment
◦ Check the time and date.
◦ Select the JPG and ONLY JPG format (No RAW images accepted)
◦ Empty the memory card, it can also be useful to format it before
◦ Camera and lens cleaning kit
◦ External flash, if desired
◦ Charged batteries for the camera
◦ Charged batteries for the flash
◦ Extra batteries or chargers
◦ Manuals for camera and flash
◦ Review the camera's night photo settings (those without flash)
◦ Check picture styles. For example, black / white, sepia etc.
◦ Check the timer - especially useful during the evening.
◦ Good shoes
◦ Bicycle + lights & locks.
◦ SL Ticket - Suggested 24h.
◦ Map of Stockholm city center.
◦ Map app on your phone
◦ Water or other drink
◦ Snacks (Energy bars, nuts or other)
◦ ID or Passport
◦ Money or credit card, SEK 10 to the sausage at the night station.
◦ Your ticket available on phone or paper
◦ Charge the battery, make sure you have data left.
◦ Save the Stockholm Fotomaratons emergency number on the phone: 070-626 75 55
◦ Set alarm at 15.00, 19.00, 23.00, 03.00, 07.00, 11.00 as reminders of the stations.
Other small things
◦ Pen, paper.
◦ Silver tape or other tape
◦ Flashlight (also useful for light graphite)
◦ Extra memory card (To be able to take pictures outside the competition)
◦ Hat / cap
N Rain poncho
◦ Rain cover / plastic bag to protect the camera from rain
◦ Twitter / Instagram Hashtag: #stockholmfotomaraton
◦ Post news on facebook.com/Stockholmfotomaraton[:en]
Now it is less than two weeks remaining. Here is a checklist with some recommendations for the participants!
Camera and gadgets.
- Check time and date settings.
- Choose the picture format JPG and ONLY JPG (no RAW files will be accepted)
- Empty memory card and format it in camera. Also note that we ask you to note use Eye-fi Sd cards.
- Cleaning kit for the camera
- External Flash?
- Fully charged batteries to the camera
- Fully charged batteries to the flash
- Spare batteries / charger.
- Make sure to read up on the night settings, low light.
- Check picture styles, sepia, black & white etc.
- Check self timer. (Particularly good in low light conditions)
- Good shoes
- A bike? Lights, helmet, lid.
- Ticket to the busses and subway. You can get a 24 hour ticket at the closest 7-Eleven.
- Map of Stockholm
- Google Maps on your phone.
- Water or something to drink
- Snacks (Energy bars, nuts or something)
- ID or Passport.
- Money or Credit card
- Your ticket available on your phone or on paper
- Charge the battery, make sure you have a working sim card
- Write down Stockholm Photomarathons emergency number: +46 70-626 75 55
- Set alarms on: 15.00, 19.00, 23.00, 03.00, 07.00, 11.00 as a reminder of the checkpoints.
Other small things
- Pen & Paper.
- Some kind of tape.
- Flashlight, or some other pocket sized light source. Good for light graffiti.
- A hat.
- Rain Poncho
- Rain cower / plastic bag as protection for the camera
Share your day!
- Twitter / Instagram Hashtag: #stockholmfotomaraton