Now Fotomaraton Slussen is approaching and it's just a few days left! Here therefore comes a checklist with some tips on good things to bring or go through!
Camera & Equipment
◦ Check the time and date.
◦ Select the JPG and ONLY JPG format (No RAW images accepted)
◦ Empty the memory card, it can also be useful to format it
◦ Camera and lens cleaning kit
◦ External flash, if desired
◦ Charged batteries for the camera
◦ Charged batteries for the flash
◦ Extra batteries or chargers
◦ Manuals for your camera and external flash
◦ Review the camera's night photo settings (those without flash)
◦ Check picture styles. For example, black / white, sepia etc.
◦ Check the timer - especially useful during the evening.
◦ Good shoes
◦ Water or other drink
◦ Snacks (Energy bars, nuts or other)
◦ ID or Passport
◦ Money or credit card
◦ Your ticket available on phone or paper
◦ Charge the battery, make sure you have data left.
◦ Save Fotomaraton Sweden's emergency number on the phone: 070-626 75 55
Other small things
◦ Pen, paper.
◦ duct tape or other tape
◦ Flashlight (also useful for light graphite)
◦ Extra memory card (To be able to take pictures outside the competition)
◦ Hat / cap
◦ Rain poncho
◦ Rain cover / plastic bag to protect the camera from rain
◦ Twitter / Instagram Hashtag: #Fotomaratons lock
◦ Post news at facebook.com/Stockholmfotomaraton